Serving Size – 1 Person
1 Personal size sweet potato or yam
1 small ripe avocado or half of a large one
Homemade Salsa (click here)
*Optional – 3 tbsp black beans with cumin to taste
- Cook sweet potato or yam in microwave for 5-7 minutes or boil on low for 15 minutes or until desired softness
- Cut open sweet potato length wise.
- Cut open avocado, mash it up and scoop it onto sweet potato
- Add homemade salsa on top.
- *Optional: add cooked beans whole or blended with a pinch of cumin
ENJOY this hearty and super delicious recipe!